18 de nov. de 2012

Back on track!

So here I am, after mooooonths without blogging or anything like that. The reason why I stopped posting and kind of stop trying gyaru is because I had to study. It didn't work out as I planned. I couldn't get into the university, but I was thiiiiiis close to get haha As you can see, I'm not feeling bad about it. I feel relieved. [?]
I had to let all behind. Computer, gyaru, fun, life! But now I have TIME <3 and life too! to do everything I like. And the university? well, next year I think about it. I feel like I don't even know what I want for my life haha
Anyways, I took out all the old posts. I feel ashamed of how simple they we're :3 so, sorry about that.
My plan is to start blogging more and better. And maybe try to learn more about english, because I don't think I can express myself clearly in english 8D
So this is it, now I'm gonna change this lame layout >:D
I'm gonna leave a picture~ of my favourite outfit of the last week :3 I was going to watch breaking dawn with my boyfriend and decided to wear the fuck I wanted 8D

Edit: I'm gonna use this layout by now. Someday maybe I'll be able to do a better one.... or not 8D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário