19 de nov. de 2012

Review: Candy Magic Barbie King Size Circle Brown/Candy Doll Brown

A few days ago, my order from shopping holics loveshoppingholics.com arrived, and I finally could try this lenses <3
I've always saw models wearing[?] them, like Nana Suzuki (gorgeous! ;3;), and I always wanted them so... yeah, I finally got them :3

(I totally forgot to take pictures of the package, but anyways, the package is always the same. Loveshoppingholics send the lenses in cute great packages, in boxes covered with plastic wrap, and even with thank you cards with your name written on them lol)

So here it goes~

Origin: Korea Diameter : 14.5mm
 Water Content : 38% Base Curve : 8.6mm Life Span : 1 year disposal



                                                                          (from here)

Design: So cute ;3; not natural, but really cute. The limbal ring gives the dolly effect, which is not the most natural thing in the world, but still... pretty <3
Comfort: I don't know if it was my problem cleaning, but I didn't felt comfortable wearing them. Maybe the curvature base doesn't match? dunno. But I would give something like 3/5. It is bearable.
Price: $25,90 I guess? a bit expensive, but worth it :3
Enlargement: Since my eyes are very small, everything more than 14mm look huge. But I liked it :3 not too big but not too small, lol

Without.

                                                                           Indoor.




                                                                         Sun light. ;^;
                                                                   

                                                                          Frog....? case :3      

I'm thinking about maybe doing a video~review of my new lashes....... maybe maybe ;^;

Sorry for any english mistakes, I'm trying my best, since I never really study english in my life.
(Btw, my eyebrows and skin looks like shit because of stress............ I guess (╯°Д°)╯.)                                         

4 comentários:

  1. Eu tenho essas lentes 8D
    Sério que você achou desconfortável? Eu acho ela de boa, já cheguei a usar por quase 11 horas e não senti qualquer problema (pingando o colírio, claro, deus que me perdoe ferrar meu olho mais do que já é ferrado) o-o
    Só acho que mesmo sendo 14,5 elas parecem beeeem maiores que isso, porque nenhuma das minhas outras lentes com o mesmo tamanho me deixam com tanta cara de possuída quanto elas 8D

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Giiiiiiiiiih <3 ah, meus olhos são frescos com lente. Não sei se é pq elas estão sujas ou sei lá ;3; já deixei dias no líquido boiando pra ver se melhorava e nada >: HUSAHUSA poxa, nunca te vi usando elas, tem foto? 8D

      Excluir
  2. Adorei a review! Lentes lindas! Podia ter botado uma foto com um olho com lente e outro sem, eu amo esse tipo de foto, dá pra ter uma ótima noção do aumento! Mas no mais gostei demais! :D

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. obrigada! :3 realmente, esqueci da foto comparando o tamanho com meu olho ~normal~ UHSAHUSA droga ): mas quando eu for usar ela de novo, eu tiro foto e posto aqui :3

      Excluir